There are endless ideas of different promotions you can choose to offer your clients. A great deal of them are only so that you can build important relationships with your customers – you might not make a profit from offering them. Make sure you’re not offering ridiculous deals that you can’t afford to offer and be sure you’re at least breaking even by offering them.
Here are Five Promotional Ideas You Can Offer Your New Clients
- 50% off all new purchases – If you can afford to do so, you can offer this deal on all of the services you provide. Whether it be web design services, marketing solutions, shared hosting, virtual private servers, reseller hosting, dedicated servers, etc. The bigger the service and the discount the more likely they are to go ahead and signup.
- 365 features + a free domain for a year – If it is possible, give a list of 365 features you’re able to provide new clients for the new year. If they are interested in signing up for any plan for one year they will also get a free .com domain of their choice.
- Our promise to you this year deal – Everyone has something they want to change about themselves from the start of the new year, so they set their new year’s resolutions – maybe you can be honest with your clients and tell them what you’ve changing about the service this year because you didn’t provide it as well as you could have last year.
- Free domain and 12 months free hosting – If they sign up to a whole years free web hosting, why not give them another 12 months and a new domain completely free? If you’re only breaking even profit wise from offering promotions like this then at least you’re still building a client base which is all important.
- Firework madness, our largest plan for only $0.99 per month – If you’re offering such a deal as this then your best bet would be to make the client pay for at least 12 months to get it for $0.99 per month. There’s no benefit offering this deal month by month as you want the client to be using your service for the year and then deciding there is no point in looking for the service elsewhere because they’ve been very satisfied with the services.